Monday, April 16, 2007

My German Shepherd



I bought Winter in 2004, when he was 2-months old, he grew very fast, became adult size in about 11 months. He's very smart, but pampered, even now. He loves to play games with my husband, I used to play with him ocassionally, but now I'm exhausted after baby-sitting, it's very rare that I still have energy to play with him. Ocassionaly I'll cut his nails, or take bath for him once in a blue moon when my husband is not able to do so. I have another Golden Retriever which I haven't found his pix yet, he's slightly younger, by about 5 months. I wish I have more time & space to rare a few more dogs, such as St. Bernard, Great Dane etc. Grandma has a Chihuahua, that's her favourite.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is big now.

Bee Lee said...

Yup, surprised that you still remember him when he was smaller ! He's now an adult dog, but internally, he's still very small, like a small boy, he can be so upset about the neighbour's cats, chasing & barking endlessly.

Unknown said...

thanks for the details, that tells his personality. when you first got him, you emailed photo. i remembered the sense.

Anonymous said...

another st benard and chow chow will be wonderful !! 4 kids and 4 dogs, hoohoohoo...