Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Jerry's Tags

Owed Jerry 2 tags :

1) If I have a million dollar (should be RM kua since I live in Malaysia)
2) 38 Q&A


The million dollar tag was received quite some time ago, but before being tagged I have never seriously think about this and after I draft out what I wanted, it sounds so boring that I thought I'll probably get it done "some day" when I have a way to make it interesting, but that has been left untouched until today, when I received a second tag from Jerry, so I thought I would just do both tags in 1 post now - Jerry, here's the 2 in 1 :)


For the first tag, these are my wishes (3C) :

1. Continue to work but only 4 hours or less a day, 4 days or less a week.


2. Create a fund for children who needs help, eg. those who's in hunger, who has lost their parent, abused, who needs education and shelter etc.


3. Create a "travel fund" for myself where I would be able to travel at least once every quarter.


It's that simple.



And the second tag :
(did most of the Q&A on Sunday but before it was completed Tristan woke up)

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

Tristan, my son - who's constantly learning languages these days, said things like "habis" in a very funny way. ("habis" is a Malay word for those of you from China, Australia & other parts of world)

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping, Tristan slept at 12am last night, and kept crying during the 5-6am period.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading Jerry's post.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Gave birth to Tristan.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!", when Tristan fell from the bed 3 nights ago.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just one.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Don't use one anymore nowadays.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
1 car loan, 2 house loan, online.

9. Where were you last night?
Home.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown. The common front door color.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Toss into my handbag, sometimes my jeans' pocket.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Extremely HOT.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Bitter sweet chocolate.

14. What excites you?
Many things.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Why ?

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Way too much ;o)

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No idea what this is.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Why Steven ?

20. Do you make up your own words?
I think I may have done it before.

21. Are you a jealous person?
sometimes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Agnes. An old colleage.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Too many, don't know who to start with.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Should be my husband.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Want to go to kara-forever-ok ?”

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Not anymore.

27. Do you have curly hair?
A little bit.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Swimming pool, if it's not too hot for Tristan later on.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Don't remember. Doesn't matter to me.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Instant noodle, no cooking today.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Invalid question.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Haven't seen any movie in a long time.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Of course, my parent, siblings, and my son.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
More than a year ago, before Tristan was born.

35. Are you currently depressed?
No, but I was 2 nights ago.

36. Did you cry today?
No, but I was 2 nights ago.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I didn't complete the million dollar tag after Jerry tagged me for so long, I thought it would be nice to do both at this time.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Everyone has been tagged, so I'm going to give this a pass.

2 comments:

Jared said...

hahaha i really like your answer for the question 31. Invalid Question hahahahaha...

anyway, for the million tag, i also forgot liao.. anyway I agree with your 2nd action. Help the children, especially those poor countries, they are the future.. we should aid them. ;)

Thank you for doing the tag !! Wee...

Bee Lee said...

Hello Jerry, thanks for the comment :-) Have a great weekend :o)